- This event has passed.
Monadnock Region CSA Fair
March 8 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us! Meet the faces behind your CSA fruits, veggies & more. Seven area CSA farmers will set up informational tables and answer questions about their farms and CSA memberships.
This year’s Monadnock Region CSA Fair participants:
– Abenaki Springs Farm grows a wide variety of certified organic produce, small fruit, flowers, and pasture raised poultry and pork in Walpole, NH. Their market-style CSA runs from May through the end of October. Pick out weekly shares at the Keene Farmers Market or at their farm stand in Walpole: 603-209-7100, abenakispringsfarm.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Hillside Springs Farm and CSA Garden, a hand and horse-powered farm in Westmoreland; offers vegetables, herbs, apple cider, and cutting flowers, all grown using only organic and biodynamic methods. Full and Half shares available on the farm or in Keene: 603-399-7288. hillsidespringsfarm.com, email@example.com.
– Picadilly Farm in Winchester grows certified organic produce. Various types of CSA shares are available June-December, with share pick up at the farm or in Keene or Brattleboro: 603-239-8718, picadillyfarm.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Seven Generations Farm in Gilsum is a small scale herbal farm and homestead, practicing permaculture and herbalism. Offers a bi-monthly Full Moon Herb Share. Each share includes a variety of apothecary items and medicinal plant products. Half and Full shares are available: sevengenerationsfarm.com, email@example.com.
– Stonewall Farm in Keene grows certified organic vegetables and fruits using regenerative and holistic growing practices. Offers several CSA options from June to December: stonewallfarm.org, firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Sun Moon Farm in Rindge provides vegetables, herbs, and cut flowers to members from June to November and grows a variety of greens all winter long. Located at “The Meeting School,” a property that has been continuously farmed since 1783, the farm grows over 75 varieties of old and rare Dahlias and offers members artisan breads that are baked on the property: 603-899-2806, sunmoonfarm.org, email@example.com.
– Tracie’s Community Farm in Fitzwilliam offers spring, summer, and fall CSA shares in a variety of sizes and with the option of home delivery to Keene and the surrounding areas. Shares are harvested, washed, and packed day of delivery, and include a large variety of ripe, in-season produce: Jack Rixey, 443-994-4629; traciesfarm.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Village Roots Permaculture Farm in East Alstead offers pastured meat shares, including chicken, pork, beef, lamb and turkey. All of our animals are raised on pasture. Pigs and poultry are feed only organic grain. Sheep and cattle are 100% grass fed. In addition we offer permaculture courses, workshops, internships, design and consultation. : 603-477-5533, villageroots.org, email@example.com.