- This event has passed.
Monadnock Region CSA Fair
March 10 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This year’s Monadnock Region CSA Fair participants:
- Abenaki Springs Farm in Walpole offers berries, herbs and vegetables in rotational production; uses biodynamic principles and remineralizes the soil: 603-209-7100, abenakispringsfarm.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hillside Springs Farm and CSA Garden, a hand and horse powered farm in Westmoreland, offers vegetables, herbs, apple cider, pick-your-own flowers: 603-399-7288, hillsidespringsfarm.com, email@example.com.
- New Dawn Farm in Westmoreland produces a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, herbs, hops, and cut flowers. Dedicated to using beyond organic practices and includes a Pantry Program, which supports Joan’s Pantry in Chesterfield: 603-399-4859,
- Picadilly Farm in Winchester grows certified organic produce. Various types of CSA shares are available June-December, with share pick up at the farm or in Keene or Brattleboro: 603-239-8718, picadillyfarm.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seven Generations Farm in Gilsum is a small scale herbal farm and homestead, practicing permaculture and herbalism. Offers a bi-monthly Full Moon Herb Share. Each share includes a variety of apothecary items and medicinal plant products. Half and Full shares are available: sevengenerationsfarm.com, email@example.com.
- Sun Moon Farm in Rindge provides vegetables, herbs, and cut flowers to members. Located at “The Meeting School,” a property that has been continuously farmed since 1783, the farm grows over 75 varieties of old and rare Dahlias and offers members artisan breads that are baked on the property: 603-899-2806, sunmoonfarm.org, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tracie’s Community Farm in Fitzwilliam offers Spring, summer and fall shares including a wide variety of vegetables with a home delivery option, as well as options to add herbs, flowers, fruit, bread, eggs, and more: 603-568-6102, traciesfarm.com, email@example.com.
- Village Roots Permaculture Farm in East Alstead offers spring and fall season greens and poultry shares. All birds are raised on pasture and fed only organic grains. Breeds include Freedom Ranger broiler chickens and heritage Narragansett turkeys: 603-477-5533, villageroots.org, firstname.lastname@example.org.