We want to make your experience at our co-op the best it can be, so let us know what you think. If you have questions or comments regarding our store or services, please submit a customer comment below.
General Inquiries & Comments
Have general questions? Contact our team by filling out the form below or giving us a call. We’re always happy to help. Need to contact a specific team or board member? Click here to contact a member of our staff and here to contact our board.
Monadnock Food Co-op in Keene is more than your typical grocery store, we are cooperatively owned and operated by the people in our community. We are proud to serve the Greater Cheshire Area including but not limited to the following areas: Peterborough, Swanzey, Chesterfield, Jaffrey, Rindge.
We are committed to providing the community with healthy & locally produced foods.
Phone: (603) 355-8008
Mon – Sat: 7AM – 9PM
Sun: 8AM – 9PM
Hours may vary on holidays.
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Ordering product by the case is easy to do and comes with some benefits:
- Co-op owners receive 10% off cases when they bulk order products.
- You can get access to thousands of products we are not able to carry in-store.
- You can stock up on favorite items when they are on sale.
- You can split the bulk order with a friend.
- You can reduce packaging.
BULK ORDER FORM