Grow your career with us.
Are you passionate about organic food and local products?
Do you go out of your way to make someone’s day?
Do you enjoy customer contact and thrive in a fast-paced and cooperative work environment?
Our growing co-op is always looking for self-motivated, hardworking, and team-oriented individuals to go the extra mile for our shoppers and deliver great customer service. Be a part of our success!
Benefits of working at Monadnock Food Co-op
- Our Co-op’s current entry-level wage is $15.00 per hour and we have an excellent benefits plan!
- All employees enjoy a 20% discount on purchases!
- All employees accrue Paid Time Off starting on Day 1
- All employees are eligible for our Gain Share program (a form of Profit-Sharing when we exceed our profit goals)
- Employees working at least 20 hours/week may enroll in our dental and vision insurance plans
- Employees working an average of 30 hours/week may enroll in our health insurance plan. We contribute up to 85%
- Short- and long-term disability coverage is provided for those who work an average of 35 hours per week
- Eligible employees can participate in our retirement plan after 1 year of employment – we currently match up to 4%
- Our Co-op provides Life insurance (including dependent coverage) to staff who work at least 20 hours/week
- All employees are enrolled in our EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employees and customers enjoy a smoke-free environment – we are proud to be a Healthy Monadnock Organization Champion!
Apply For a Job At Our Grocery Store Online!
- We prefer to receive a cover letter and resume, though they are not required for the evaluation of employment. Other assessments may be required, such as job-related skill testing, references, prior employment verification, and background checks.
- We will give each application a full review and if we feel the experience is a match for any of our open positions, we will reach out. Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally follow up with each applicant.
- If you need access to a computer and/or assistance with the application process, you can utilize a local public library, or the NH Employment Security Resource Center – 149 Emerald Street – Keene NH 03431 8 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- If you have any difficulties while completing your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed explanation of the problem and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Our HR Department’s Fax: 603-352-0224.
Our Co-op strives to be inclusive of all segments of our community in our employment practices. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, creed, color, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Our Co-op does not have seasonal or short-term employment. Applicants must be available for evening and weekend work (some positions have a minimum age requirement of 18). Most positions are for a minimum of 15 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week. If hired, we require you to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Our Co-op participates in E-Verify and will provide the government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.