Thank you to all who made delicious soup, and to all who tasted it and voted!
We received 353 ballots during our SOUPer Bowl III Party!
And the 2016 winners are:
- The Saxy Chef took top prize for the vendors (for the THIRD time!), with her Saxy’s Holy Mole! Soup.
- The top Co-op Department soup was very close… Congrats to the Grocery Department with their GO PHO IT! Immune Boosting Super Broth
- Runners up were the Prepared Foods Department’s Loaded Bacon Cheeseburger Soup and the Front End’s Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- A big thank you to Noah from Orchard Hill Breadworks and Erik from The Community Kitchen for bringing their skills and delicious soups to the Co-op!
SOUPer Bowl III RECIPES:
- Carrot Ginger Soup with Chili, Lemongrass Meatballs & Cilantro Creme Fraiche
- Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Coconut Curried Chickpea Soup
- Creamy Coconut Butternut Squash Soup
- Go Pho It! Immune Boosting Super Broth
- Loaded Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Bernie’s Burgoo
- Saxy’s Holy Mole! Soup
- Thai Sweet Potato Chowder
- Tuscan Bean and Sausage Soup
SOUPer Bowl II RECIPES:
– Saxy’s Spicy & Sweet Meat Pot Soup
– Turkey Chili
– Khmer Chicken Soup
– Chicken Noodle Soup
– Roasted Red Pepper & Corn Bisque
– Creamy Red Lentil & Kale Soup
– Buffalo Cheddar Tomato Soup
– Pam’s Winter Maple Vegetable Soup
– Caldo Verde
– Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Soup
SOUPer Bowl I RECIPES:
- Alli’s Chicken Noodle Soup
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Cauliflower Soup
- Hunter’s Minestrone
- Lentil Soup
- Long Life Lentil Soup
- Mulligatawny Soup
- Pam’s Maple Apple Soup
- Pasta Fagioli
- Saxy’s White Chili