Cooking Up History
March 30 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Stonewall Farm and the Monadnock Food Co-op are partnering with the Heritage Commission of Keene to host Cooking Up History: The foods and products that have shaped Keene’s heritage. This event will be a celebration of the historic foods and agricultural products that have contributed to Keene’s history and culture. REGISTER HERE
– 10:00 am: Linda Stavely, Foods, Places, Faces of New Hampshire Culinary History
– 10:45 am: Julie Davison, Stonewall Farm, Regenerative Farming
– 11:30 am: Jennifer Doyle, Stonewall Farm, Heirloom Seeds
– 12:15 pm: Suzie O’Dwyer, Lone Wolf Cheese, Cheese Making
– 1:00 pm: Kim Peavy, Hillside Springs Farm, Organic and Sustainable Farming
– Heritage Commission Historic Foods and maple products sampling
– Monadnock Food Co-op
– Manning Hill Farm in Winchester
– Autumn Rose Acres Alpaca & Flower Farm
– Stonewall Fields Alpaca Farm
– Monadnock Beekeeper’s
Visit Stonewall’s Dairy Barn and Corn Crib. Also enjoy food tastings of historic recipes, exhibitors and children’s activities. Free and open to all.
Financed in part with Federal funds from the National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior.