Our co-op holds Quarterly Round It Up donation drives allowing customers to round their purchase up to the nearest dollar, five or ten at the register and donate their change to a non-profit that works locally and aligns with our mission.
The goal of our Quarterly Round It Up Donation Drives is to raise funds for initiatives that improve the health of our community and help create a vibrant, sustainable local food system.
Priority will be given to applicants who:
- work in partnership with Monadnock Food Co-op or our suppliers to extend our cooperative’s work and meet our Ends Policies in ways that our own organization cannot
- work within the Monadnock Region
2019 Round It Up Schedule
- January: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- February: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- February 9: Red Cap Run
- March: Monadnock Conservancy
- April: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- April 20: Monadnock Sustainability Network
- May: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- June: Cornucopia Project
- July: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- July 4: Pathways for Keene: 4 on the 4th Race
- August: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- September: NOFA-NH
- October: Community Garden Connections
- November: Keene Serenity Center
- December: Community Kitchen
Our 2019 application period is now closed. Our 2020 application process will open in early December 2019.
Contact email@example.com and we will email you when our 2020 application period is open.
Our co-op’s role in these donation drives is to act as an agent of the designated non-profit, providing the service of collecting donations designated by contributing customers, summarizing them daily and remitting the funds collected to the non-profit at the end of the agreed period. MFC’s donation to the non-profit is to provide this service free of charge. Chosen donation drive partners should expect $1,000-$7,000 to be raised and payment mailed by the third week after the drive ends.