Our co-op holds monthly Round It Up donation drives allowing customers to round their purchase up to the nearest dollar, five or ten at the register and donate their change to a non-profit that works locally and aligns with our mission.
The goal of our Round It Up Donation Drives is to raise funds for initiatives that improve the health of our community and help create a vibrant, sustainable local food system.
Priority will be given to applicants who:
- work in partnership with Monadnock Food Co-op or our suppliers to extend our cooperative’s work and meet our Ends Policies in ways that our own organization cannot
- work within the Monadnock Region
2020 Round It Up Schedule
- January: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- February: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- Red Cap Run – Feb 7 & 8
- March: Food Connects
- April: Monadnock United Way COVID-19 Relief Fund
- May: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- MDS Road Race – May 16
- Monadnock Peer Support (MPS) – May 23
- June: Cornucopia Project
- July: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- Keene Skate Park – July 11
- MUCH – July 18
- Meals On Wheels – July 25
- August: Monadnock Farm & Community Coalition
- September: NOFA-NH
- October: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- November: Monadnock Food Co-op Farm Fund
- December: Community Kitchen
Our 2020 application period is now closed! The 2021 application period will open in early December 2020.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Our co-op’s role in these donation drives is to act as an agent of the designated non-profit, providing the service of collecting donations designated by contributing customers, summarizing them daily and remitting the funds collected to the non-profit at the end of the agreed period. MFC’s donation to the non-profit is to provide this service free of charge. Chosen donation drive partners should expect $3,500-$7,000 to be raised during a month-long campaign and payment mailed by the third week after the drive ends.