Monadnock Food Co-op contributes food or gift cards regularly to a wide range of community organizations that align with the following guidelines:
- Support the Monadnock Region / Southwestern New Hampshire.
- Have no political or religious affiliations.
- Have a goal of improving and/or educating consumers about the nutritional quality of food; improving sustainability in food production; and/or supporting local food production.
- Support cooperative values, such as farm production co-ops.
- Support learning and personal development, such as educational institutions.
- Promote buying from locally owned businesses and support the local economy.
- Provide support to members of the community who are in need, such as low-income households.
- Support environmental stewardship.
The Monadnock Food Co-op strives to spread our donations out among as broad a spectrum of community organization as possible, and are more likely to make small donations to many different organizations on a frequent basis than large donations to a few organizations. We do not donate to individuals.
To allow us to more fairly consider the large volume of requests we receive, please follow our procedure for requesting a donation at least three weeks in advance.
Fill out our online request form by clicking the button below.