For those who pre-ordered with us for Thanksgiving, here are some details:
Thank you for placing your Thanksgiving Pre-Order with Monadnock Food Co-op this year. It is very much appreciated!
We have made some changes to the pick-up process.
Our goal is to minimize the volume of traffic coming into our store and reduce the amount of time you and other shoppers are standing in lines to pick-up and pay for your orders.
- All Thanksgiving Pre-Order items will be picked up and paid for OUTSIDE.
- Upon arrival, on the day that your pick-up is scheduled, you will see a box truck and tents set up on the right side of the building (outside of the newly expanded section of our co-op). Please come to this area and provide the last name of the person who placed the order.
- Someone will gather your item(s) while a cashier processes your payment outside. (We accept credit/debit/EBT cards and cash.)
- All Thanksgiving Pre-Orders must be paid for OUTSIDE, so if you have additional shopping to do, you can:
- Pick-up and pay for your pre-order items first, take them to your car if needed, and then shop inside the store.
- Do your in-store shopping first, pay for them inside, and then come to the pre-order pick-up area outside the store. Here we will gather your order and process your payment outside.
- A paid sticker will be adhered to your receipt or order form and given back to you.
We have defined times for you to pick-up your pre-order items from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday, November 23 to Wednesday, November 25.
It is important to note that most of you have determined a pick-up day that has been entered into our process. Should you arrive to pick-up certain items on a different day than you requested, your items may not be ready for pick-up. For example, if you placed an order for a prepared food item, those items have defined pick up days of only Tuesday or Wednesday.
Again, we thank you for your order. If you have any questions, please call our main phone line at 603-355-8008.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!