Co+op Basics offers everyday low prices on a variety of over 350 popular grocery and household staples – the building blocks for hearty meals and day-to-day living.
Looking to stretch your grocery budget?
So are we! Check out our Co+op Basics program.
Co+op Basics offers everyday low prices on a variety of over 350 popular grocery and household staples – the building blocks for hearty meals and day-to-day living. From beans and broth to pasta and paper towels, you’ll find new low prices on some old favorites, most of which are organic. We are working hard to give you fantastic prices on even more of our best-selling pantry essentials so that you can spend your dough where it counts most for you and your family.
Don’t worry, we aren’t paying our farmers or employees any less. We’re simply committed to improving our selection so that everyone can find more value when shopping the co-op. You’ll find more than 300 Co+op Basics items in the store, and this selection will grow over the next few months. Just look for the Co+op Basics signs on our shelves, or ask a friendly staff member!
Co+Op Basic Products
We have over 350 Co+op Basics products in the store, here are just a few of them:
- Organic Equal Exchange Bananas
- Equal Exchange Organic Mind Body & Soul Coffee
- Organic Valley 2% Milk, Gallon
- Silk Original Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Greek Gods Plain Greek Yogurt, 24 oz
- Cabot Mild White Cheddar Slices
- Field Day Recycled Bath Tissue, 12 pk
- EveryDay Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion, 32 oz
- Tom’s of Maine Toothpaste
- Thousand Hills Ground Beef, 16 oz
- Applegate Chicken Tenders Gluten-Free, 8 oz
- Field Day Organic Kidney Beans, 15
- Field Day Organic Penne Pasta, 16 oz
- Field Day Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 liter
- Clif Bar Various Flavors, 2.4 oz
- Silver Hills Mack’s Flax Bread, 22 oz