- This event has passed.
Manning Hill Farm Tour
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Join Monadnock Food Co-op as we return to Manning Hill Farm for a tour! This is a free tour, but space is limited, so RSVP now!
Some important information for the tour:
- This is a working farm, please stay aware of your surrounding when visiting.
- Please Park on the left as you pull in front of the big pole barn. The address is: 79 Old Manning Hill Road, Winchester, New Hampshire 03470
- Do not touch any electric fencing – it’s live and HOT!
- There are no public restrooms
- This tour is not handicap accessible
- Please wear appropriate footwear & clothing- most of the tour will be outside.
- Pease wear close-toed shoes that are good for some walking distance and on uneven ground
- Rain jackets & boots are highly recommended if raining.
- The farm store will be open for shopping, so bring a cooler 😉
About Manning Hill Farm:
Manning Hill Farm is a 300 acre diversified, sustainable dairy farm located at the end of a scenic dirt road in the Southwest corner of New Hampshire with beautiful views of the Connecticut River Valley.
We are highly dedicated to the animals we raise, the land we manage and the quality products we produce by practicing sustainable farming.
We support local agriculture and believe in keeping open land in farming use. Healthy food starts with healthy land!
Buying local is important to us and we stongly feel that everyone has a right to know how and where their food is being raised.