The following are the Ends Statements for Monadnock Food Co-op.
The Monadnock Food Co-op is cooperatively owned and operated by people in our community, and exists to meet our community’s need for:
- An accessible, community-owned downtown food market
- A marketplace that welcomes and connects community
- A healthy, sustainable food system
- The support of local farmers and producers
- Appropriate education and training for the community
- A strong, sustainable and improving local economy
Have questions about the Monadnock Food Co-op? Check out our FAQs.
Take a musical tour with our Plaid Friday Flash Mob – thank you to Len and the talented Member-Owners who performed!