our latest milestones reached:
We identified the New Markets Tax Credit financing we need to help us move forward on our project. We also launched our Member-Owner Loan Campaign to raise $1.5 million!
what’s happening next:
Our expansion project will add 6,700 sq. ft. to our current store — allowing us to better meet our community’s needs by:
- Providing a broader assortment of healthy product choices.
- Improving our prices through greater purchasing power.
- Boosting sales of local products to an estimated $6.5 million annually, supporting more local farms and farm families and the wider local economy.
- Increasing operational efficiencies by moving all of our office staff back to one building.
- Building a stronger local economy by adding 30 jobs (20 full-time and 10 part-time).
Questions or concerns? Please contact Michael at email@example.com or 603-283-5400.