First EVER Annual Meeting & Celebration
Monadnock Community Market Co-op
Saturday, October 15, 1 – 4 p.m.
Heberton Hall, 76 Winter Street, Keene
The Monadnock Community Market (MCM) Co-op invites you to its first Annual Meeting and Celebration. The event will include an apple pie contest, raffle, games, and opportunities to learn more about the MCM Co-op, vote for the 2011 Board of Directors, meet the new General Manager, ask questions, and make your voice heard.
Activities (1 – 3 p.m.):
- Architectural Co-op Building Design Viewing
- Community Building Activities
- “Ask Us Why We Joined” Member Photos
- Refreshments Provided by Local Producers and Members
- Apple Pie Contest
- Apple Pie & Ice Cream Refreshments
Business Meeting (3 – 3:45 p.m.):
- Introduction by Joe Marks, MCM Co-op Board Chair
- Update on General Manager Search and Facility
- 2010-2011 Financial Report
- Voting for 2011 Co-op Board of Directors
- Guest Speaker: Marilyn Scholl, CDS Consulting Co-op
- Raffle with Gifts and Certificates from Local Businesses
Member-Owners, Future Member-Owners and ALL are Welcome!