Ready to vote? Click here to vote!
You will receive login information via an email sent to you from Election Runner.
Missing login information? Please contact Jen via email or call 603-283-5401.
Democracy in action: Cast your vote from the comfort of your own home, it’s easy.
Voting on candidates for our Board of Directors is your right and responsibility as an owner of our co-op. Our nine-member board works to represent our Member-Owners by staying aware of owners’ needs and aspirations for our co-op. Working in partnership with the General Manager, the Board helps ensure that the business is run in a way that is financially responsible, socially conscious, and genuinely responsive to the wide interests of our owners.
One membership, one vote
- Each Member-Owner is allocated one ballot only.
- Your equity must be paid in full to be eligible to vote.
- Only the legal owner of the membership may vote; other household members are not eligible. This package is addressed to the legal owner of the membership.
- One vote per Member-Owner ensures equitable distribution of power between owners of our cooperative.
- You may vote for up to, but no more than, three candidates.
- Each Board Member is elected to a term of three years.
- Elections are held every October and a minimum of three seats are open each year.
How to vote
- Log in here and follow the directions given (online voting ends at 6 p.m. on October 25).
- In-person at the Annual Meeting until 6 p.m. on October 25.
- At an ipad at our customer service desk until October 24.
- If you require a paper ballot, you may request one at our customer service desk until October 24.
About the candidates
Trevor Allton, Keene, Project Manager, C&S Wholesale Grocers
I am a local Keene resident that joined the Monadnock Food Co-op as a member in 2018, one year after moving to the area. I am passionate for supporting local agriculture and food producers, and would use my position as a member of the Board to continuously improve and promote the co-op to serve its members and our community. A career in the grocery industry has given me an understanding of consumer preferences and industry evolution. As a certified Project Management Professional, I bring skills in strategic planning, organization, and collaboration to help the co-op build and succeed in its objectives.
Carolyn Crane, Keene, Retired, Keene Housing (incumbent)
As a 40 year resident of the Keene area and a 3 year member of your Board, I am asking for the continued trust and confidence of the Member-Owners. In return, I promise I will bring my best self to everything I do on behalf of the owners and staff of our co-op. As Board president this past year, I’ve been helping guide the co-op in its growth. The issues of healthy food access and education in our community continue to be areas that I am passionate about as we embark on this exciting time with our store expansion.
Emmi Haddock, Dublin, Sales and Marketing Manager, Harrisville Designs
After many years of mommying along with a crazy work schedule, I now have free time! Since moving to the Monadnock area I’ve taken up baking and knitting both of which I love. While my experience in retail and wholesale sales and marketing is what goes on the body, understanding customer buying habits is my thing! I’m passionate about using less plastic and producing less waste, value local businesses, and support the co-op and all its vendors. I’m excited to be a part of this community’s health and
Jed Hart, Marlborough, Special Education Teacher, Charlestown Middle School
“You are what you eat,” is a statement frequently used regarding nutrition, but what does this mean when we speak of being a member of a community? As community members, and consumers, it should be important for us to support and sustain the area we live in by consuming as much local produce, and purchasing as many local goods as possible. By committing our resources to local producers and the organizations that choose to support them, we intentionally participate in a culture that recognizes the importance of an entire