Just a Few of Our Hopes & Dreams for the Monadnock Food Co-op:
- To bring a higher sense of community. . . ~ Aylene Wozmak
- Our co-op is a vibrant, welcoming, community-oriented space where people love to work, shop, gather, and celebrate life! ~Bonnie Hudspeth
- Affordable, healthful food in a pleasing nearby store where I’ll see my friends and neighbors when I shop. ~ Jane Shapiro
Share Your Own Hopes & Dreams for Our Co-op!
This is our time to bring our dreams for our local food Co-op together. Think of how you want our Co-op to feel when you walk through the front doors, how you want it to function as a cooperative business, or how you hope it will help to transform the community or the local food landscape (don’t be afraid to dream). Notes can be anonymous. Please keep them to 2-3 words or a short sentence at most. We’ll share your hopes & dreams at the Groundbreaking Ceremony on May 24, 2012.
How to get us your electronic note:
- Share your note using this link
- Post your note on our Facebook Page
- Email email@example.com
How to get us your hand-written note:
- Drop off at the MCM Co-op Office at the Hannah Grimes Center, 25 Roxbury Street, Suite C, Keene