- This event has passed.
Annual Meeting and Celebration
October 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Creating space for everyone in our food economy
This year’s Annual Meeting takes place on Saturday, October 16, 1 – 3 p.m., outside under a tent, so we can more safely gather. Lydia Clemmons, President and Executive Director of Clemmons Family Farm, will deliver a pre-recorded message to our Co-op. Enjoy cider and donuts at the start of the event. (We’ll have a gluten-free option, too!)
Please bring a face covering to wear while under the tent.
The Monadnock Food Co-op’s Annual Meeting is your opportunity to:
- ask questions and voice concerns
- elect new Board Members
- learn more about our Co-op’s progress
About Our Speaker
Lydia Clemmons is President and Executive Director of Clemmons Family Farm. The Clemmons Family Farm is one of Vermont’s largest African American-owned historic farms (circa 1778) and is listed on the State’s African American Heritage Trail. Lydia will share the farm’s rich history and how its legacy can help our Co-op more fully embrace one of our important ends statements: A marketplace that welcomes & connects community.
Annual Meeting Agenda
- 1:00 pm: welcome from our board
- 1:10 pm: cooperator of the year award: Jack Dugan
- 1:20 pm: speaker presentation
- 1:40 pm: discussion: creating space for everyone in our food economy
- 2:00 pm: start of business meeting
- 2:30 pm: outgoing board recognitions
- 2:35 pm: election results
- 2:40 pm: end of business meeting
- 2:45 pm: closing remarks