- This event has passed.
Local Food BBQ
July 3, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
You’re invited to our first Local Foods BBQ of the SUMMER! Our Local Food BBQs celebrate what’s fresh, local and in season in our region — and brings our community together to enjoy the harvest. Also, enjoy local music during the BBQ. Cost: $9/Plate includes two side dishes.
Housemade Sweet Italian Sausage
– Pork from Fred’s Pork, Surry, NH
– Sausage Buns from Orchard Hill Breadworks, Alstead, NH
Housemade Vegetarian Beet and Black Bean Veggie Burger
– Burger Buns from Orchard Hill Breadworks, Alstead, NH
SIDE DISHES: Choice of 2 sides with each plate
Local Greens Salad with Fresh Berries and VT Creamery Goat Cheese
– Greens from True Nature Garden, Keene, NH
Local Pea Salad with Fresh Herbs
– Peas from Generation Farm, Concord, NH
Gluten Free Pasta Salad with Housemade Arugula Pesto
– Arugula from Old Athens Farm, Putney, VT
Locally Made Assorted Condiments also available
Prices include one entree and two side dishes — taxes are included. Drinks will also be available.
Enjoy the music of Ken and Dan Durand as you dine, or bring a blanket or chair to enjoy his whole performance on the lawn in the amphitheater next to our patio.
Other Local Foods BBQs are scheduled for July 17, August 7 and August 21.