- This event has passed.
Ice & Snow Festival 2020
February 1 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Visit downtown Keene for this family-friendly event. The perfect way to get outside and enjoy a cold New England day!
– Ice carvers 10-2
– Cocoa hot spots
– Find the Yeti scavenger hunt
– Sidewalk and inside winter sales all day
– Illuminated Ice Sculptures from 4pm on
– Meet Characters, Snowman, Olaf, Polar Bear 11 am and 1pm
– Face painting 11-3 inside the Marriott Fairfield Hotel lobby
– Roaming Railroad Train Ride off of Railroad Street 1l:30-2:30
– Campfire Smore’s 11 am on
– Donuts and Maple Syrup 10am on
Many unique dining choices and one of a kind stores for shopping. Enjoy Keene’s Downtown and the Monadnock Region.