- This event has passed.
Food Day Fair
October 24, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We’re celebrating Food Day at the Monadnock Food Co-op. Come enjoy samples from local producers and meet organizations working to strengthen the Monadnock Region’s Food System.
Who will be there?
– NH Hunger Solutions
– TCK’s Gleaning Program
– Cheshire County HEAL
– New Hampshire Farms Network
– Land For Good
– Monadnock Farm & Community Coalition
– Keene State College Fair Trade Club
– Saxy Chef
– WIC – Southwestern Community Services
– NH Food System Network and Strategy
– Brookford Farm
– Cheshire County Conservation District
– Neighboring Food Co-op Association
– Phoenix Farm
– Small & Beginner Farmers of New Hampshire
– Home Healthcare Hospice & Community Services
– Sawyer’s Artisanal Cheese
Does your business or organization support healthy, affordable, sustainably produced food and better food policies? We invite you to table at our Food Day Fair. Contact us if you’re interested.
Food Day Priorities
– Promote safer, healthier diets
– Support sustainable farms
– End hunger
– Reform factory farms
– Support fair working conditions for food and farm workers