- This event has passed.
Fall Member Drive
November 1, 2019 - November 10, 2019
Thinking about becoming a Member-Owner of Monadnock Food Co-op?
Already a Member-Owner? Please share this invite with a Facebook friend who is not yet a Member-Owner (and THANK YOU!)
Here are some great reasons to join during our Fall Member-Owner Drive (Starts November 1, 2019)
– The first 50 people who become new Member-Owners during our drive will receive a swag bag with goodies.
Each swag bag contains something different, which MAY include:
– 10% Off Coupon to Monadnock Food Co-op
– Cheese from Grafton Village Cheese
– Cheese from Cabot Creamery
– Cheese from Jasper Hill Farm
– People over Profits Tote Bag or a Never Sell Out Coffee Mug from Equal Exchange
– Token for a Co-op Community Dinner
– T-Shirt or Mug from Organic Valley
– Jar of Fermented Veggies from Real Pickles
– Mini-Jars of Blake Hill Preserves from Provisions Internation Ltd
– Gift Card to the Monadnock Food Co-op
– Set of New Member-Owner Coupons
Also, enjoy all the other benefits that come with Member-Ownership:
– Quarterly member-only discounts.
– A vote at the Annual Meeting giving you a say in how the co-op is governed.
– Yearly patronage refunds when the co-op achieves profitability and as authorized by the board.
– An opportunity to meet others and be a part of a thriving cooperative community.
– Pride in saying you are a Member-Owner of the Co-op.
– Satisfaction in knowing you are investing in a business working to create a more sustainable local food system.
Why a Member Drive?
We hold Member-Owner Drives twice a year. The more people who join the Monadnock Food Co-op, the stronger we become! More specifically, the equity that member-owners invest helps capitalize our business — giving us the ability to contribute more to our local food system, our community, and our local economy.