February 4 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Enjoy a tasty, healthy, and affordable meal option at only $5 per plate (plus tax). Dine-in and take-out options are available.
Grab a meal and then head over to a screening of “Root, Hog or Die” at 7 pm at Hannah Grimes Center.
Menu (subject to change):
Baked Potato Bar
Russett potato with your choice of primary topping:
– Housemade Southwestern Chicken Chili
– Housemade Vegan Red Lentil Chili
Plus other toppings:
– Red beet & bean hash*
– Baked ham*
– Mixed roasted vegetable blend*
– Sour cream
Your choice (with oyster crackers):
– Housemade Cheddar Ale Soup
– Housemade Tuscan Vegetable Soup
* While supplies last
Grab your family, friends, and neighbors for this community event!