We’re thrilled to sponsor this week’s NH Eat Local Month Scavenger Hunt. Please check it out:
How to Participate:
- Download Instagram on your phone, or use your existing account. Follow the instructions to create an account, or log in.
- Follow @NHEatLocalMonth and the @NHFoodAlliance to receive each week’s list. Each account will post the weekly hunt.
- Find and photograph one of each of the items on that week’s list.
- After finding an item, post the photo to your Instagram account. In the photo’s description, say what the item is and tag it with #nheatlocalhunt so it can be counted!
- Continue to post your finds as the week goes on. All finds must be posted for that week by Saturday at midnight.
- After the week ends, the NH Food Alliance team will count the entries and announce a winner!
WEEK TWO: Where do you shop? (August 12 – 18, 2018)
- Freshly made bread
- Locally roasted coffee
- A farm stand
- NH made Jam/jelly
- Fish from the nearby coast
- Bottles of local milk
- Honey from NH
- Jug of NH made maple syrup
- The produce selection at your co-op/local food store
- A locally produced/harvested food you’ve never tried before
The first person to finish the list, or the person with the most items found, will win a fantastic prize: A gift certificate to a food co-op near YOU sponsored by Monadnock Food Co-op.
Remember that all items found must be produced in NH, and always ask before taking a photo. See the full details below.