Bring a reusable bag to donate to the co-op during our Grand Opening Ceremony. We’ll hang them all on our brand new “Bag Tree” which will live next to the co-op’s registers. Then in the future, when someone forgets to bring their reusable bag, they can borrow one for free from the Bag Tree. It’s just a small sample of what we can do as a community to help each other out, reduce waste and strengthen our community.
Grand Opening Ceremony Schedule1:00 pm: Welcome/Opening Words
- Michael Faber – Monadnock Food Co-op General Manager
- Joe Marks – Monadnock Food Co-op Board
A Few Words from Co-op Partners (just some of the many!)
- Jack Dugan – Monadnock Economic Development Corporation
- David Robinson – USDA Rural Development
- Bonnie Hudspeth – Neighboring Food Co-op Association
- Craig Thompson – Mayfair Farm
1:30pm: Group Photos & Treats
- Member-Owner Photo
- Cake & Walpole Creamery Ice Cream
To see our latest schedule of events, visit our Grand Opening Event Page. Also, ask a friend or neighbor (who hasn’t made it to the co-op yet) to come along with you.
We look forward to celebrating with you all!