The Monadnock Community Market (MCM) Co-op proudly announces its founding Board of Directors:
• Deborah O’Meara, Vice President, Keene Industrial Paper Co.
• Ed Guyot, CPA/Partner, John G Burk and Associates
• Jaime Contois, New Hampshire Director, Working Families Win
• Jennifer Risley, Program Coordinator, Hannah Grimes Center
• Jim O’Neil, Professor of Management, Keene State College
• Joe Marks, President, Baudelaire Inc.
• Ken Stewart, Independent Consultant
• Paul Pezone, Senior Vice President, Facilities Planning and Support Services, Cheshire Medical Center
• Polly Chandler, Chair, Organization and Management Program, Antioch University New England
The collective experience of the founding MCM Co-op Board of Directors embodies the Food Co-op’s mission to welcome neighbors, connect community, and contribute economically to build a healthy & sustainable food system and community.
The MCM Co-op Board extends its gratitude to the following local organizations for their contributions to the funding the Co-op Feasibility Study: The City of Keene, Antioch University New England, Keene Downtown Housing Corporation, The Badger Monadnock Fund of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, The Kingsbury Foundation, and the New Hampshire Department of Resources & Economic Development. The Board also wants to recognize the Cheshire County Conservation District for laying the foundation for the development of the Monadnock Community Market through research, public education and outreach, fundraising, and staff support.
A huge thank you to all the amazing residents of the Monadnock Region who have come forward to volunteer or expressed their interest and support in creating a locally-owned food co-op for our region.