The Monadnock Community Market Co-op announces Food Co-op Membership Drive Kick-Off!
The plan is to open the market in downtown Keene in 2012. It will be a member owned cooperative with an emphasis on local foods. The sooner people join as members, the closer we are to our opening date!
Membership is $200 and entitles the member owners to the following benefits:
• Cooperatively owning a business that benefits our community as well as local farmers and food producers
• Access to high quality food
• Democratic member control through the ability to run for the Co-op Board and eligibility to vote at the annual meeting
• Eligibility for member-owner appreciation day savings and patronage benefits
• A subscription to the co-op newsletter and so much more…
Be a founding member of the Monadnock Community Market Co-op!
Send completed Membership Applications and checks to:
Monadnock Community Market
P.O. Box 38
Keene, NH 03431
Become a fan of Monadnock Community Market on Facebook