Next Step Living will be at the Keene Public Library on Tuesday, March 6, 7- 8 p.m. for a home energy efficiency workshop. Learn how hundreds of NH families are cutting their annual energy costs by up to 35%.
Attendees of this free workshop will also learn:
• How your home loses heat – Building Science 101/Your house as a system.
• Why an energy efficient home is a healthier home.
• Quick Wins: What you can do to save energy in your home now!
• Why utility companies provide NH families with funding to tighten up our homes and use less energy.
• Why windows are not the best investment from an efficiency perspective.
• How to access 50%, up to $4,000, in utility rebates (not income based!)
Residents (whose homes are eligible) who take the energy challenge will receive a $50 voucher from Next Step Living towards a membership at the Monadnock Community Market (If you’re already a member you’ll earn a credit).