Monadnock Food Co-op contributes food or gift cards regularly to a wide range of community organizations that align with the following guidelines:
- Support the Monadnock Region/Southwestern New Hampshire.
- Have no political or religious affiliations.
- Have as a goal improving and/or educating consumers about the nutritional quality of food; improving sustainability in food production; and/or supporting local food production.
- Support cooperative values, such as farm production co-ops.
- Support learning and personal development, such as educational institutions.
- Promote buying from locally owned businesses and support the local economy.
- Provide support to members of the community who are in need, such as low-income households.
- Support environmental stewardship.
To allow us to more fairly consider the large volume of requests we receive, please follow our procedure for requesting a donation at least three weeks in advance using our donation request form, here.