One event on February 28, 2018 at 4:00pm
Join us for a tasting with Grandy Oats Granola, made in Brownfield, Maine.
At Grandy Oats, they believe that business can be an extension of who you are and what you believe. Here are some of the principles they live by each day:
• Handmade food mixed in small batches tastes better.
• Source local organic ingredients whenever possible.
• Organic food can help sustain our planet’s resources.
• Sugar is not needed to make delicious food.
• No artificial anything. Ever!!
• Business collaboration and local partnerships can make a deeper impact.
• You don’t have to be related to have a family business.
• Renewable energy will be the future.
• Answer our customers’ needs while balancing our own work, life balance.