Scroll down to view job openings. Click here for our application.
Be a part of our success!
We have added more display cases to our store and are offering more and more healthy choices! We are increasing our staff and are looking for qualified, dedicated, enthusiastic, customer-oriented applicants for key positions!
- Manages store operations and all sales departments, ensuring the store meets its goals for sales, labor, and margin; oversees store-wide ordering, receiving, pricing, inventory management and day to day operations. Candidates must have extensive retail management experience operating a successful department or store (preferably a grocery store) personnel management, and be skilled at communication, team building and developing relationships with vendors, customers, employees, and the community. Experience in restaurant operations and/or prepared foods departments helpful. This full time, salaried position reports to the General Manager. Schedule will include some early morning, evening and weekend shifts.
Events & Marketing Coordinator – Full Time
- Are you a copy-writing wiz with a penchant for correct grammar and an eagle eye for detail? Are you hyper-organized and efficient with proven event coordination experience? Are you a flexible and creative problem solver who is able to work both independently and cooperatively with grace? Do you have a passion for our environment and follow current sustainability practices? Our small marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented foodie to assist with myriad marketing department functions along with planning, implementing and promoting events and community education, storewide sustainability efforts, and the active demo and donation programs. You would help us maintain the website and social media, especially in relation to events. You would also assist with compiling newsletters, construction of sales flyers and proof reading designs for details. You would provide admin and logistical support to the Board of Directors. Schedule includes occasional weekends and evenings, as necessitated by events.
Human Resources Coordinator – Part time
- This position works with the HR Manager to recruit, screen, and interview applicants, conduct orientation and perform various administrative HR tasks. Previous experience with benefits administration, payroll, recruiting, job ad placements needed. Must be detail-oriented and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint. HRIS knowledge a plus. Schedule may vary – 24 hours per week.
Perishables/Frozen Foods Buyer – Full time
- Assist the Grocery Manager to select, order, receive, price and stock perishable and frozen food items. A significant amount of time is spent in the cooler and stocking the cases, so tolerance to cold is important. Organization skills are essential! Knowledge of current trends in the natural and organic foods industry including gluten-free products is a must. Prior buying experience is preferred. A great deal of lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is involved. Tuesday – Saturday schedule.
Deli Clerk – Full time and Part time
- Provide great customer service as you make sandwiches, serve product, and slice meats and cheeses. Experience in food service or deli preferred. Flexibility for days, nights and weekends needed.
At this time we do not hire for short-term or temporary positions unless so stated.
To apply for a job at the Monadnock Food Co-op, fill out the Application completely. You can save it as a PDF document and attach it to email, or print it and mail it, or drop it off at the store. You may add additional sheets if you have extensive work experience. Please include a cover letter and résumé. Send to Monadnock Food Co-op, 34 Cypress Street, Keene, NH 03431; or by fax: 603-354-7908 or by email to email@example.com. If sending by email, please put the desired job title in the subject line.