Scroll down to view job openings and to find the link for our application.
Be a part of our success!
We have added more display cases to our store and are offering more and more healthy choices! We are increasing our staff and are looking for qualified, dedicated, enthusiastic, customer-oriented applicants for key positions!
Wellness Clerk – Full time
- Help customers with supplements, herbs, health and beauty aids and assist the Wellness Buyer with purchasing and inventory management. Previous experience important; customer service skills required. Evenings required.
Assistant Store Manager – Full time
- This new position will assist the Store Manager to ensure smooth daily store operations and a strong management presence in the store at all times; ensures that the store is merchandised with attractive and full displays while maintaining a clean, safe and orderly environment. Candidates should have extensive retail management experience operating a successful department or store, personnel management, and be skilled at communication, team building and developing relationships with vendors, customers, employees, and the community.
Prepared Foods Manager – Full time
- We are looking for an experienced individual to take over our Prepared Foods Department! We need: someone with a passion for creating dishes featuring local food, an organized leader who can juggle a busy, growing and demanding prepared foods department, a commercial kitchen rock star! This position is responsible for all food service operations including personnel management, purchasing, production, merchandising and financial performance. Our prepared food department includes: full service deli, beverage bar, grab & go deli, hot bar, salad bar, catering, and specialty cheeses. Experience should include managing a commercial kitchen and staff, menu development, and job costing. Must have proven cooking skills including gluten-free and vegan dish preparation.
Dishwasher/Prep Staff – Full and Part time
- Keep kitchen stocked with clean dishes; assist with food prep. Nights & weekends required.
Cashiers – Part time
- Interact with our member/owners and customers. Display superior customer service and leadership skills. Must value accuracy and balancing the drawer. Cashiering experience preferred, but will train the right person. Ability to stand for long periods and to remain calm under pressure needed. 20 hours per week – flexibility for days, nights and weekends needed.
Maintenance Coordinator – Full time
- Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the entire store, inside and out. Ensure that the store is maintained in a clean, safe, and orderly condition. Organize and complete building and equipment maintenance and repair projects. Responsible for keeping the co-op sparkling! Early shifts
Hiring, Training and HR Coordinator – Part time
- This new position will assist the HR Manager to recruit, screen and interview applicants; develop, maintain and deliver employee development programs and organizational training; perform basic HR tasks. Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills important; must be comfortable speaking to a group. Confidentiality and attention to detail a must. 24 hours per week
Cooks – Full time
- Prepare foods for soup & hot bar, deli and grab & go cases. Experience working in a commercial kitchen is desired. Familiarity and knowledge of current trends in the natural foods industry including gluten-free products would be helpful.
At this time we do not hire for short-term or temporary positions unless so stated.
To apply for a job at the Monadnock Food Co-op, fill out the Application completely. You can save it and attach it to email, or print it and mail it, or drop it off at the store. You may add additional sheets if you have extensive work experience. Please include a cover letter and résumé. Send to Monadnock Food Co-op, 34 Cypress Street, Keene, NH 03431; or by fax: 603-354-7908 or by email to email@example.com. If sending by email, please put the desired job title in the subject line.