Scroll down to view job openings. Click here for our application.
Be a part of our success!
We have added more display cases to our store and are offering more and more healthy choices! We are increasing our staff and are looking for qualified, dedicated, enthusiastic, customer-oriented applicants for key positions!
Marketing & Membership Manager
- Are you an energetic, enthusiastic, and driven marketing professional who shares our co-op’s values and has a passion for great food? Are you an innovative problem-solver who has previously excelled in a retail marketing environment and used your stellar organizational skills to balance multiple priorities without missing deadlines? Are you a crafty copywriter who can deftly manage store-wide projects while coming up with creative uses for a shark costume? Our co-op needs a well-rounded Marketing Manager who can work independently and collaboratively with a small creative team and the store’s product management team to achieve our goals as we expand.
- Required: competent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, multiple social media platforms, G Suite, Microsoft Office, WordPress, Constant Contact and other online marketing tools, experience in retail marketing, knowledge of natural foods industry.
- Preferred: public relations and event coordination experience, familiarity with our local food system, and knowledge of the cooperative business model.
- This full-time, salaried position includes some evenings and weekends. Please provide a PDF writing sample and portfolio with your application, resume and cover letter.
Cook – Full time
- Prepare foods for soup & hot bar, deli and grab & go cases. Experience working in a commercial kitchen is desired. Familiarity and knowledge of current trends in the natural foods industry including gluten-free products helpful. Flexibility for days, nights and weekends needed.
Deli Clerk – Full time and Part time
- Provide great customer service as you make sandwiches, serve product, and slice meats and cheeses. Experience in food service or deli preferred. Flexibility for days, nights and weekends needed.
Grocery Clerks – Part time
- Assist customers, stock shelves, and unpack shipments. Must have good work ethic, customer service skills and ability to work independently with speed and accuracy. Position involves lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds. Schedule may vary but will include some nights and weekends. 24 – 32 hours
At this time we do not hire for short-term or temporary positions unless so stated.
To apply for a job at the Monadnock Food Co-op, fill out the Application completely. You can save it as a PDF document and attach it to email, or print it and mail it, or drop it off at the store. You may add additional sheets if you have extensive work experience. Please include a cover letter and résumé. Send to Monadnock Food Co-op, 34 Cypress Street, Keene, NH 03431; or by fax: 603-354-7908 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If sending by email, please put the desired job title in the subject line.